Friday, July 19, 2013

Repairing My Credit

Okay, so after learing what I have about ChexSystems and second chance checking accounts, I have decided to go all the way and start rebuilding my credit.

I will start the process by getting one of the many unsecured credit cards for bad credit and have chosen to apply for the Credit One platinum card thanks to the reviews I read at getcreditcardsforbadcredit.com. If you need a bad credit credit card, check out the reviews at their site and then make the right decision based upon your needs, however, I am pretty sure you will go for Credit One like I did when you see all the fees and costs.

After getting a card and managing it like I need to, I will simply start working on getting some collections removed from my credit report. I think I will start disputinf as not mine and then start working on paying for deletion.

I will keep you update, stay cool in this blistering heat and have good weekend.

PS - even though it is hot, you still need to exercise and I highly recommend the Les Mills Pump program.

No comments:

Post a Comment