Saturday, July 13, 2013

Finding a Bank Account On ChexSystems

As I said in my opening post, my husband and I have been struggling financially due to the economy and have suffered in the credit dept.

My husband recently bounced a check due to a simple mistake. We did have the money when the check was written, but he made an error when writing the numbers down. Well the mistake does not matter and it messed things up and the bank ended up sending us to ChexSystems (even though we immediately fixed the issue).

I have been trying to work on getting removed from ChexSystems, but do not know that I trust that way of doing things. So during some searches online, I found a site called nochexsystembanks.com, that provided a free list of Non ChexSystems Banks and we were able to open another bank account at a completely different bank.

Now, we did not lose our current account, but am worried and wanted to have a backup just in case our bank decides to close us. If you find yourself in the same trouble and need help, check out http://nochexsystembanks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment